RoadGuard Insurance provides insurance for towing companies. Your tow truck business is a business which earns income by towing or providing roadside assistance and repair to disabled vehicles, performs repossession work, or operates a repair facility. Tow trucks are the unsung white knights of the road; rescuing stranded vehicles and their owners. There is a lot riding on your tow truck and this added pressure is the reason each one of your tow trucks need tow truck business insurance. RoadGuard Insurance promptly provides tow truck insurance quotes applicable to your towing business.
When you or one of your truck drivers is towing a vehicle, it is your responsibility to ensure that no damage falls to it, which is why it is important that your towing business is equipped with the proper quality insurance for tow trucks. RoadGuard Insurance can help you find the perfect policy for your tow trucking business because we can shop from different companies to find a policy that meets both your needs and budget.
Insurance requirements for tow trucks can vary depending on specifics of your towing business. Tow-truck insurance covers many of the perils that come with owning and towing roadside disabled vehicles:
- On-Hook & In-Tow Cargo – Protects your customer’s vehicle as you tow it.
- General Liability – This pays for the damages that you cause to other people and their property.
- Garage Keepers – W e your customer’s vehicle is parked on your lot or garage, this coverage can provide payment for any covered damages. Towing company insurance usually considers this coverage.
- Medical Payments – This policy pays for the medical bills associated with any injury you cause.
- Hired Auto – Provides coverage for vehicles you lease, rent, hire, or borrow in connection with your business.
- Non-Owned Auto – If a car which you are towing has no owner and it causes damage to you or others, this coverage can help pay for those damages.
- Physical Damage – If the purchase of trucks was with your own funds then tow truck insurance requirements will include getting physical damage. This covers the repair costs for your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident, regardless of fault.
Tow Truck Insurance Cost
There are many rating factors that influence your cost including your location, type of towing and driving history. You can expect your cost to vary depending on your needs.
Price of tow truck insurance is not a fixed price. Cost can vary from $4,000 to $15,000 depending on specifics of your towing business and number of towing cars you own.
RoadGuard Insurance strives to provide cheap tow truck insurance to its customers, the one that will give you maximum coverage at lowest cost!
Get your Tow Truck Insurance Quote today and get your insurance for tow truck!